Pages

Tuesday 3 January 2017

Activity 1 Day 1 week 1 The country I'd like to visit (Mexico)

I would like to visit Mexico. I would like to visit Mexico because I love the food there, like burritos, tacos and nachos. I would also like to go to Mexico because I think that their resorts looks like so much fun that I want to go there.
This is my favorite resort.
Image attribution:https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=mexico&rlz=1CAACAJ_enNZ714NZ714&espv=2&biw=1363&bih=678&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjUne7-waTRAhXMJZQKHfsZBGoQ_AUIBigB&safe=active&ssui=on#q=mexico%27s+best+resorts&safe=active&tbm=isch&tbas=0&imgrc=-TYh8rFALBxEmM%3A


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Makayla and welcome the Summer Learning Journey blogging proramme!

    You have absolutely blown me away with your amazing blogging. I can't believe that you have already chosen a country (Mexico) and completed 19 activities in just 2 days. WOW! That is a new record.

    Both myself and Mark (a teacher who is blogging with me as part of the programme) are so amazed by you. We will make sure that we read through each of your posts and leave comments as we go.

    We are both particularly excited to see that you have chosen to visit Mexico for the Summer Learning Journey. It's a fascinating country with a very rich history, amazing food and great resorts. I would definitely like to go to the resort that you posted in your blog. It looks spectacular!

    Keep up the awesome work, Makayla. I really hope that you enjoy learning all about the people, customs, culture, language and food of Mexico.

    Happy travels!

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Makayla!

    What is this?? I only commented on your post a few days ago and BAM! You have 13 days worth of work!? You're a star! A shooting star!? How am I going to catch up on all of these blogs! Haha!

    Mexico, eh? Good choice, I love learning about Mexico. Rachel has already told me you've done some amazing work, so I'm looking forward to seeing what you've done.

    Also that looks like a sweet pool. Good choice. I hope the food is good too.

    Here I go!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete