Pages

Wednesday 4 January 2017

Activity 1 Day 13 Week 3


So I have 3 songs here from Justin Bieber. what I have to do is watch all 3 of these songs, and now I have to rank these songs out of 3. So 1 (Best), 2 (Ok) and 3 (Worst).

First I will be ranking Sorry first. I really liked sorry, but then I kinda didn't so I'd rank it a 2.
Next I will be ranking Love yourself. I wasn't able to watch it, it said it was restricted. But because I've heard it and watched it before, I didn't quite like it. So I rank it a 3.
Now I will be ranking Baby. I think it's cool it was really catchy and now I have it stuck in my head. And so now I like it so I rank it a 1.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! That is quite funny. Good reasons for the ranking. What other music do you like? My favourite song is Bitter Sweet Symphony, maybe you have heard it before. The music video is very grungy, which was a period of music that I saw in my childhood.

    What do you think?

    Mark

    ReplyDelete