Pages

Friday 7 April 2017

Eating dead revolting crickets


WALT engage the reader by using interesting vocabulary.  
On a normal Thursday day I got to class and found out that we were eating bugs. I was like “whoa”. Then Mrs Stickland finally arrived with the Crickets. I was so scared to eat Crickets. It was so nervously weird but I was still excited.
When Mrs Stickland told us that we were starting to eat the crickets soon I was so nervous I wanted to leave. But I wasn’t allowed to leave. But then it was finally time to eat the revolting crickets. We were eating it with chocolate flavoured mud. All together it was so yuck. It tastes like milk and cardboard.
This experience was very very disgusting and yuck. This will never be repeated for me because that was the most disgusting experience I’ve ever had. I was so sick after this experience and I did not like it. I wish I don’t have to eat any other bugs again. That was the worst thing of my life.
Task Description:
I had to write a recount about the experience of eating dead crickets. after that I had to post this writing on my blog. I had to post it on my blog with a Title,Walt, task description and labels.

No comments:

Post a Comment