Pages

Saturday 15 April 2017

2nd day of holidays

As you know it is the 2nd day of school holidays for term 1. Yesterday was good Friday, on good Friday I went out with 2 of my close friends. We went to the movies in Sylvia Park to watch The Fate of the Furious. It was so awesome I thought it was a good action movie. We got popcorn and a frozen drink/slushie. Our movie started at 3:30pm, we got there at 2:50pm just so that we could get our snacks and tickets. Once it hit 3:30pm we were there standing in the line so we could show the lady our tickets. Once we got in I was so excited to see the movie.

Once the movie started I got so excited I nearly dropped my popcorn. My favourite bit about the movie is when Dom Toretto was bad but then he turned good, I liked that bit because he said that he loves his family but he turned bad to keep them safe so he turned bad then back to good again just to keep his family safe. My less favourite part was when he turned bad because then he betrayed his number 1 priority, his family.

After the movie we left and went home, Once we got home we got goodie bags filled with Easter eggs and lollies in it. I was so happy that we got a treat, because it's Easter. Once we got our goodie bags from our parents I started eating them straight away but luckily there was a lot in the bags so I still got a lot left. Plus I still got got my Easter eggs from my family.

Feel free to leave a comment on my blog and tell me what you did for Easter.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Makayla

    This sounds so cool! I hope you have enjoyed that movie.For easter I went with my family to a place to see my uncle from ustrila.Then we went to see my other uncle that live's upnorth.

    From:Leilani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leilani thank you for the comment. I hope you had fun seeing your uncles. and I hope you enjoyed my update thank you.

      Delete