Pages

Monday 4 November 2019

Team 5 Museum Trip

Last week on Friday, Team 5 went on a trip to the Auckland Museum. Fortunately for us KPMG, our major sponsor paid for us to go. As we were going to the museum we were split in groups. I was in a group together with Amelia and Naomi, when we got to the museum we found out that we will be with a KPMG volunteer for the day. Me and my group were with a kind woman named Alex. She was very polite and fun to be around during the time we were with her.

She came all around the museum with us and spent a whole day with us. She took photos of us, looked after us and laughed with us. I along with my group were very happy to have her as our volunteer, we felt very comfortable with her and had many fun. My favorite part of the day was 'The Winter Garden'. I found it very beautiful and exotic, I liked all the different flowers and plants. Overall I had a really great day with my friends and Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment