Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2019

Tech @ Tamaki - Mince Gravy with Rice

Today the Year 8's went to Tech, for our rotations. Me and my group went to cooking/food tech. When we got there Miss Tuipolotu told us we were making 'Mince Gravy with Rice'. We got into our groups and started our cooking, I was with Maree and Angel.

Our Ingredients were:
  • Onions
  • Mixed vegetables
  • Mince
  • Tomatoes
The first thing we had to do was dice up our onions to put in our pan. After that we had to get some oil from Miss Tuipolotu so we could cook our onions. Once our onions were semi cooked we added in some Mixed vegetables, we had to cook our veges till they were soft. After that we had to fry our Mince till it was cooked and then add in our tomatoes and mix everything together. After that we let it simmer a little bit. Once we were done we had our finished product, so we got to serve it with some pre-made rice. While I was eating it I found it very tasty and it was a quick and simple way to make a yummy meal.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Makayla my name is Angelina and I am a year 7 student at Grey Main School.

    I really like this post because you have added a photo to show what it looks like, and you have explained what you did and how you did it.

    Next time you could and you thouths and feeling or you cpopuld make your writting biggger so it is easier to read, other then that amazing post.

    This reminds me of what I was in cooking at tech. My favourite thing I made was chocolate carrot muffins.

    - Good bye

    ReplyDelete