Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2019

Tech @ Tamaki // Vegetable Bean Patties

Today at Tech we made 'Vegetable Bean Patties'. It was very delicious and tasty. Today I cooked with Skye, we worked very well together.

The ingredients were:
  • Capsicum
  • Beans
  • Zucchini
  • Red onion
  • Carrot
  • Eggs
  • Bread Crumbs
The first thing we did was grate our Capsicum, Zucchini and Carrot, We also had to dice up our Red onion. While one of us were grating the veges and dicing up the onion, the other was mashing up the beans. Once all the veges were grated and the beans were mashed, we had to add the two eggs and veges into the bean mixture. After adding our ingredients together we had to mix them till they were well combined. After that we received some bread crumbs, we then had to mix the bread crumbs into our mixture which made it a bit hold-able. After that it was time to roll our patties. We divided ours into six, then rolled them into patty-like shapes. After that it was time to cook it, we cooked ours till it was nice and brown on each side. After that we had the final product.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora.
    My Name is Maddison in a year 7 from Yaldhurst Model School.

    AWSOME!

    i think that this is one of my favorite food blog posts that I have seen, Why? Because you have almost added in everything a good food blog needs. I think that there is always room for improvement but I think that yours is honestly AMAZING.
    I really liked how you have added in a good photo and what you have done.

    I think there is only a few things that you should improve on, One being to make it colourful I also think that a good idea would be to add in what you thought about the food. Finally I think that you should add in some type of video of you eating it or making it.

    Kind Regards,
    Maddie

    ReplyDelete