Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey - W1 D4 A1/A2

Activity 1: Scaling New Heights [4 points]
Let’s imagine that you met Sir Edmund Hillary in real life and were able to interview him.


On your blog, post five questions that you would like to ask Sir Edmund Hillary about his life.
Task Description: For this task I had to post five questions that I would like to ask Sir Edmund Hilary. My five questions are on my google drawing below. I hope you enjoy. Comment down below what your five questions would be.
My 5 Questions:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Activity 2: Pancakes and Maple Syrup? [4 points]
For this activity you are asked to choose one of your favourite foods. On your blog, write the name of your favourite food and then tell us how to make it. You may need to ask a family member, friend or Google (!) for help, if you do not normally make this food for yourself.
How To Make Three Cheese Potato Bake:

Task Description: For this task I had post my favourite food. I also had to explain how to make it. My instructions are above go check it out, and try making it. I hope you enjoy.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my two task for Day 4. I didn't do Activity 3 because I didn't really like the my finished product came out as so I didn't want to post it. Anyways these are my two tasks for Day 4 I hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Makayla,

    Wow, you have done an incredible job with these two activities. I love the slideshow that you have created to explain how to make three cheese potato bake. It is dinner time here at my house and, after reading through your slideshow, I'm going to make my family some cheesy potatoes for dinner tonight. Thanks for the great idea (and the great instructions). I particularly appreciated the fact that you included the step-by-step instructions for creating this tasty dish. Aronui (my son) loves cheese and potatoes so this is the perfect combination! I think that I will ask him to help me make it. Do you ever help your parents make dinner?

    Have a wonderful evening with your family. I'll look forward to reading more of your blog posts after dinner. I hope that you'll post your answer to activity #3 if you're able to create a finished product that you like. If not, no worries!

    Bye for now :)

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete