Pages

Tuesday 4 July 2017

How technology has changed over time summary

Walt: summaries and reflect on what we have learned.
In this task I had to write a summary presentation about what I have learnt this term. Once I had written all my summaries I had to make a video on screencastify talking about what I have written on this presentation. Once I had finished this task I had to post it on my blog with a Title, WALT, Task Description and labels. Feel free to leave a comment on my blog, and thank you for visiting my blog. I have also wrote the presentation about what I learnt.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kayla ( Makayla ) You made me proud just like Naomi and Paikea! As I said I wish I could do this work with you guys. I loved your information about maori fishing technology! I miss all of you guys and I would love to see more amazing blog posts!

    ReplyDelete