Pages

Tuesday 11 July 2017

WLJ Activity 2 Day 4

I think that Whale rider was a excellent movie, so I rate this a 5. I rate this a 5 because I really liked how the movie was flowing. I also liked what the movie was about and how they acted out very good in their parts. I also think that this movie was excellent because the way the movie was written to be because it cam out really great.
Image result for whale riderThis is the whale rider movie cover.

Image Attribution:https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=whale+rider&rlz=1CAACAJ_enNZ714NZ714&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjqpOfMuv_UAhVGJpQKHeHhD7IQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=678&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=z7y0-X2swc_GJM:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Makayla,

    I would like to complement you on the way that you are always attributing your images. This is so great to see. Well done!!

    I'm really happy to read that you enjoyed the 'Whale Rider' trailers. I personally loved watching this movie as a young girl. It came out when I was a teenager and I was fascinated by the mythology and the scenery. At the time I was living in Canada and I had yet to visit New Zealand so I didn't know much about NZ culture. I learned a lot by watching 'Whale Rider' and was really excited when the lead actress, Keisha Castle-Hughes' was nominated for a special award (an 'Oscar') for her role as Paikea. Unfortunately, she didn't win the Oscar but she was the youngest person (at the time) to be nominated. It was a huge event!

    I hope that you're able to see the full length version of the movie one day very soon!

    In the meantime, enjoy the last of your holiday and I'll look forward to seeing you at Pt England next week when I come to hand out the certificates and the prizes!

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete