Pages

Tuesday 11 July 2017

WLJ Activity 1 Day 5

"OH NO they've left me!!!" I was all alone in the Lewis Pass Scenic Reserve. "What am I going to do" I thought. I thought that I should try and keep walking to see if I find them stopped looking at a fascinating thing. I kept on walking and walking but I didn't seem to find my group. I decided that I should walk back to reception to ask to make a call out for my group to stop where they are and tell us where they are with the tour guide's walky talkie. They did a call out but it had seemed that my group had already left the reserve. I'm like "WWHHAATT". How am I supposed to get back to them I don't have any money. But then our tour guide took me back to my group at Nelson.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Makayla,

    Phew, I am so relieved to read that you managed to find your way back to your group in Nelson. It must have been very scary to find yourself all alone in the forest. I feel very lucky to have never had that experience. Have you ever gotten lost in real life?

    I hope not!

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete