Pages

Saturday 8 July 2017

WLJ Activity 2 Day 1

These are my 5 favorite activities to do in Auckland:


  1. I would like to go to Kelly tarltons in Auckland. So that I can see all the marine life animals.
  2. I also want to go and see the Auckland war memorial mueseum.
  3. Long great big walks along Mission bay beach in Auckland city.
  4. I also want to go to the Auckland zoo so I can see the animals.
  5. I would also like to go and visit the Auckland sky tower and bungy jump of there.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora and Talofa lava Makayla! I think that you have created a great list of fun and exciting things to do in Auckland. Have you had the chance to do any of them yourself?

    I have had the chance to visit the war museum and to go for walks through Mission Bay and through the zoo. Aronui (my son) really loves the zoo. His favourite animals to visit are the elephants and the tigers. Which animals are your favourites? Do you have a preference?

    I hope that you will get the chance to visit the Auckland zoo very soon. In the meantime, keep up the great work with your blogging! I can see that you've already posted activities from Day #2 as well. I am looking forward to reading them already!

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete