Pages

Thursday 22 February 2018

Extension Trip - Digital Nations 2030

On Monday the 19th of February the year 7 & 8 extension group went on a trip to Cordis, because we were attending an event called “Digital Nations 2030”. There we got to code with makey makey and more. There were two schools that were lucky enough to go this event and that was Pt England and Christ The King.


While we were there I had so much fun, mostly because we got a lot of prizes. My favorite part of the event was trying out the quiz because I think that it was really fun but then it was also hard at the same time, so it gave me a challenge.


After this event I felt like I knew more about coding. I thought this event was amazing and I would love to experience it again. I would like to say a huge thank you to Zoe and all the people that invited us to this event I loved it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment