Pages

Tuesday 6 June 2017

I designed my own kayak

Walt: make connections with what we already know with what we read.
I have chosen to use a Slalom K1 kayak. I coloured it like a bright blue so that it stands out. I also added some black flowers so that it is seen on the blue. I think that kids who love kayaks that are bright with outstanding colours and patterns will buy this kayak. I think they would buy this kayak because it has a bright background colour and then it has another plain coloured pattern that stands out against the background. So I think this kayak suits kids who like plain coloured patterns against bright coloured objects.

Task Description: For this task we had to design our own kayak. After we designed our kayak using the template we had to screenshot it and insert it here on my blog. After that we had to describe our kayak and write who we think would buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment