Pages

Friday 19 May 2017

We made homemade ice cream

Today in my literacy class Mrs Stickland told us that we were making homemade ice cream sandwiches. When she said that I was so excited to make ice cream because I had never made ice cream before. She also told us that we had to be in buddies so I went with Syriah.

Then Mrs Stickland told us that we had to go for her each time we needed to do the next step. Then me and Syriah went to go and get the ice, then we had to go get the salt. Once we did those two things we went and put milk in another bag, with also sugar and vanilla essence.

Then we had to put the bag with the milk in it inside the bag with the ice. Then we had to shake the bag of ice with the milk inside. Then Mrs Stickland told us that when it’s finished we get two cookies each, then we had to put the ice cream on it like a sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment