Pages

Monday 29 April 2019

Term 2 Immersion Assembly

Today, was Day 1 of Term 2 for the students of Pt England school. I was so excited for school to start up again as I missed all my friends and my classroom. Our school-wide topic for this term is 'I like your Latitude'. We also had our school Immersion assembly to introduce the topic to all the students and to teach the other students what we and other students were learning this term. Our teachers informed us of what we're learning this term by acting, making a movie or explaining. My favorite team item was Team 4. I liked their item because it was funny yet very educational. I also learned what Team 5 was learning about, this term we will be learning about different country's around the world but mostly continents. But overall I'm very excited to learn about the different things this term.

No comments:

Post a Comment