Pages

Thursday 11 April 2019

FIOP - Letter To Mrs Stone

WALT: Write for a specific purpose
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mrs Stone,


Paragraph 1: Introduce who you are (things like your culture, family, age)
Hello my name is Makayla. I am Samoan, Maori and Niuean. I live with my mum and I am an only child. I turned 12 years old on January 18th.


Paragraph 2: What are some of your interests or favourite things ?
I really love baking and cooking, I think it is really cool how there are so many ingredients to use in cooking and baking. I also love binge watching Netflix to see new and old TV shows and movies.


Paragraph 3: What do you like and dislike at school? What are your goals for 2018?
In school my favorite subjects are Literacy and Inquiry. I don’t really like Maths because I’m not really good at Maths and I think it is really complicating. My goals for 2019 is to work hard and to focus on my school work. I want to set these goals so I can have good results this year as it’s my last year here.c


Paragraph 4: What does a good teacher do? How can Mrs Stone support you this year?

I think what makes a good teacher is to be nice but to also be hard towards kids, by hard I mean having high expectations because then it allows the children to think out of the box and try their best to meet your expectations. This year I think Mrs Stone can help me by letting me know what I should work on and ways to improve.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Task Description: For this task I had to write a response letter to Mrs Stone telling her more about me. We had to make sure that it was written in full sentences and it was in the right structure. After that I had to post it on my blog. I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment