Pages

Sunday 21 October 2018

How To Prepare For Cross Country

Have you ever participated in a school Cross Country before? I’ve participated in a lot of Cross Countries, and they weren’t exactly easy. I will be telling you a couple of ways to prepare for a Cross Country.

The first way is to have a healthy diet. For example, you need to eat a lot of healthy food and drink heaps of water. This will help against your performance. Drinking heaps of water and eating healthy will help you heaps. This is because water will keep you hydrated while running, so you will be able to run longer and have an outstanding performance. Also eating a lot of healthy food helps with your muscles all over your body and contains a lot of vitamins.

Another way is to Pace Yourself. Pacing yourself will help you while running because it will help you by being at the right pace for you. So when you're running you be at your own pace, so then you will be feeling good and not over challenged. I like pacing myself because then it helps me go at my own pace and it helps me while running.

The Last way is to Mentally Prepare yourself. You should Mentally Prepare yourself because so you will think well while running and you will be self-encouraged. For example, you can tell yourself inspirational quotes like, “Come on you can do it” or “Keep going we’re nearly there”. I think mentally preparing yourself will help you heaps because it will build up your self-esteem while running.

I hope you do well in your school Cross Country. So I hope these ways help you prepare for your school cross country. It certainly helped me. Don’t forget to try your best and never give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment