Pages

Tuesday 17 November 2015

Athletics Day Term 4 Writing Sample 2015

On Friday Pt England school had athletics day from in the morning to after lunch. We had to dress up in our house colours that is Hikianalia-yellow,Hokulea-green,Hine moana-blue and Te Aurere-red. There was a sausage sizzle for $2 outside the staff room.


I had to dress up in yellow for Hikianalia because I am in yellow. While waiting for the house leaders Mr Burt handed the microphone to Mrs Vaafusuaga to tell about the event. As soon as the house leaders got up they shouted their cheer. Yellows cheer was by Leila and Faioa they said “when I say hoo hoo you say rah rah” and I said it with courage.


Mr Burt put us into groups,I was in the year 4 girls with Mrs Stickland. Our first activity was the 25m and 75m track. As soon as we got there Mrs Stickland put us into lanes,once we were all in lanes Mr Burt came and started us off. The first instruction was on your marks for on your marks we had to stand on the line. The second instruction was get set for get set we had to put our strongest leg to the back. Then the clapper went and I started sprinting my hardest.


At the end of the day we all went back to class and waited for the bell to ring so we could go home. As soon as the bell went I said goodbye to all of my friends and went home happily. At athletics I felt absolutely happy because it was so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment