Pages

Thursday 29 October 2015

Non-stop cricket

Introduction
On Thursday room 11 & 12 played Non-stop cricket we and were so cold. As soon as we got to the field we got in our places to start off. When the game started I was so cold and excited at the same time.

Batting
As soon as I batted I was so nervous but I had fun. But I was so proud because I hit the ball amazingly far. When I started running I tried to sprint as fast as I could and I ran 8 times.

Fielding
When it was my team’s turn to field I was warmed up to catch the ball. As soon as the first person in the other team had batted I sprinted to get the ball. But someone already had the ball in their hand.

Conclusion

At Non-stop cricket I had so much fun. If I was a professional cricket player It would be so fun and I would try and be energetic. I can’t wait until we play Non-stop cricket.

No comments:

Post a Comment