Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2019

Trying New Foods - Mediterranean Region

Today for Inquiry we were learning about foods from the Mediterranean Region. Such as Olives, Feta etc. We learnt a lot about these foods. Such as the history behind it, What you can make it into, and more. After that we got the opportunity to try some foods. We tried the Olive, Feta, Pan Au Chocolat, and Bread. In my opinion I only liked the bread. I thought that the bitter and sour taste of the olive was to much and I didn't like the saltiness. I also thought that the Feta was nice but a bit to peppery. I think it normally isn't peppery but it was in some pepper. Also I really liked the Pan Au Chocolat it was really fluffy and chocolaty. I really loved the texture and thought it was delicious. Lastly for the Bread I think it was really nice very soft and squishy in my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment