Pages

Monday 4 April 2016

Year 5/6 camp writing

Walt: organise my ideas into paragraphs and link them together.

On the 22nd of March Pt England school had an annual Year 5 & 6 camp. Have you been on camp with people you don’t know. On the first day of camp my team the Kind Legend's went kayaking at the Pt England beach it was so beautiful and sunny, first we had to get our togs on and then go to the beach I was excited. I first went in a double kayak with Monika she was so scared.


Camp was for all the Year ⅚ kids in Room 6,7,8,9 and 10. We had to sleep in tents on the field. I was in the KInd Legends and my leaders were Faioso and Richard. My Camp teacher was Miss Va’afusuaga. In my tent I slept with Bethan. We had camp on the 22nd of March 2016.


My favourite activity was the concert night because I liked seeing all the great performances. My favourite group that performed was the Kind’a Krazy they performed the song U can’t touch this. I liked watching my two BFF’s that were in there Amelia and Naomi. Naomi got a reward for being one of the best movers as well as Hone,Javan and Nytram.


My other favourite thing was kayaking because I was excited to paddle in the water. First I went in a double kayak with Monika,she was really scared that we would fall in the water. After a little while me and Monika had to give someone else a turn. After that I went on a single one and paddled by myself it was cool.


On Thursday the last day of camp the whole camp went to Papakura pools. They had wave pools and a little toddler playing pool. They also had a outside pools, then a while after we all went to the outside pool it was freezing cold in there. At the end of the day we went back to school and watched a movie while waiting for our parents to come. But I didn’t want to go back home I wanted to stay at camp forever.

The End
Task Description:
We had to write 5 paragraphs about what we did at camp. I wrote that I had heaps of fun and that I didn't want to leave. I worked so hard on the so I hope you enjoy please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment