Pages

Thursday 3 March 2016

Retelling the three little pigs

WALT:Retell a story
https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=the+three+little+pigs&rlz=1CAACAJ_enNZ627NZ627&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=633&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwimqJCSl6PLAhWHGaYKHTmADboQ_AUIBigB&safe=active&ssui=on#q=the+three+little+pigs&safe=strict&tbm=isch&tbs=sur:fmc&imgrc=cOr-VYY-ETgYuM%3A
Far far away, there were three little pigs. They lived with their mother, but one day they had to leave home to find somewhere else to live. They found a wonderful place near a beautiful gleaming waterfall.


That day the three little pigs started to build their houses. The 1st little pig built his house out of straw. The 2nd little pig built his house out of sticks. Last of all the 3rd pig, the smartest and most hardworking of the three little pigs,  built his house out of bricks.


Suddenly a big bad hungry wolf came and threatened the 1st pig to let him in,”little pigs little pigs let me in” said the big bad wolf. “Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin” said the 1st pig. Then suddenly the big bad wolf said “I’ll huff I’ll puff and I will blow your house down.


But then the wolf blew down his house,”ahhhh bro let me in a wolf is on my back. “Hurry get in” said the 2nd pig. Suddenly the wolf came “little pigs little pigs let me in”, “not by the hair of our chinny chin chins”. “I will huff I'll puff and I will blow your house down”. Then they ran to the 3rd pigs house “let us in let us in”, “ok come in” said the 3rd pig “hurry lock the door” said the 2 pigs. “The big bad wolf is on our back”said the 1st pig.
“little pig little pigs let me in”, ”not by the hair of our chinny chin chins”. “Okay I’ll huff I’ll puff and I’ll blow your house down” said the big bad wolf. But the wolf could not blow the house down.


Suddenly the wolf climbed up the chimney. Then the 3rd pig turned his oven, on and the wolf came down and burnt his bottom. “Owwwww” and the wolf popped out of the chimney and never came back ever again.

THE END!!

Task description: We had to retell a short narrative story of the three little pigs

No comments:

Post a Comment