Pages

Wednesday 15 March 2017

Year 5/6 camp 2017

Walt: write about our experiences on camp.

On Wednesday the 8th of March there will be an event held at our school and that is the Year 5 & 6 camp. We will be sleeping in tents with people from our camp groups. This event will be held from Wednesday to Friday. We will also be doing activities with our group, so technically we have to spend our whole day with our group. I’m in Miss Scanlans group the principals.


I am looking forward to going to the pools and bombing. I also can’t wait till concert night because then we get to perform in front of our parents and we get to watch other groups dance. I so can’t wait until camp comes I am so ready for it.


I am also hoping to sleep with my friends that are in my group or with some of my other friends. Or I am hoping that the whether is good. I also hope that the group I am in goes kayaking first.


But on camp I am nervous that we will have to be evacuated because of the whether. But did you know that last year we got evacuated, and I was so tired and wet. That is why I am nervous about that.

So I can’t wait until camp because last year I had so much fun and I would like to experience that time again. But I hope it’s good whether so we can have a great day and it will be nice. I hope camp will be as great as last year.
Task Description:
I had to write a story about camp to tell people what we did. then we had to post it on my blog with a title, walt, task description and labels.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Makayla,
    I really like your writing because of the way you decribed the things you did.Keep Up the Great Work.

    ReplyDelete