Pages

Thursday 12 November 2015

Manaiakalani film festival

Sylvia Park:
Yesterday morning Pt England school went to Sylvia Park to the theatre to watch class made movies. We went and watched some of the other classes wonderful movies that they had made. Rm 11 & 12 left at 8:30 am.


At Hoyts:
Pt England school Went to Sylvia Park on a bus. Pt England school used about 6 busses to get to Sylvia Park. On the bus we were with Mrs Stickland,Ms Squires and Mr Moran.


Theatre:
When Pt England got there we went with our teachers to the theatre to get in our seats. While we were waiting for everyone to get in their seats I was so excited to watch a lot of movies that other classes had made. In my seat I was next to Hinerangi and Jorelle. We were all excited.


What was my favourite movie:
My favourite movie was Stay young by Rm 11 & 12,the force by Rm 7 and Ko maori ahu by Mohanna and Koshan. I liked their movies because they were funny and really creative. My highlight of Manaiakalani film festival was watching all those wonderful movies and being with my friends. When it was time to go I was so sad because  loved all those movies.


Conclusion:
At Manaiakalani film festival I had so much fun watching movies that classes had made by themselves. Going back to school was so boring but fun at the same time. When we got back to school we had morning tea then started playing.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment