Pages

Tuesday 3 January 2017

Activity 2 Day 11 Week 3

So I have Chosen Maria Tutaia as my sports hero. I chose her because she plays netball like me. I also picked her because I think she is good at netball and that she can shoot very good. I also picked her because she plays for the NZ Silver ferns and that means she plays as a New Zealander.
Image Atrribution:https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=maria+tutaia+shooting&rlz=1CAACAJ_enNZ714NZ714&espv=2&biw=1363&bih=678&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjqgKGjuaXRAhWMj5QKHXr_B7cQ_AUICCgB&safe=active&ssui=on#q=maria+tutaia+shooting&safe=active&tbm=isch&tbas=0&imgrc=8dJP3F_jC6HrTM%3A

1 comment:

  1. Good choice! She is a very good player isn't she. I'm sure she is respected by her team-mates and a vital part of the team.

    Good answer.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete