Pages

Monday 19 October 2015

Immersion assembly term 4


                     Immersion assembly


As soon as I walked into the hall I saw heaps of creative teams it was Monday Pt England had a immersion assembly. While waiting for long Mr Burt introduced term four’s new topic and that is P.E.S survivors. Pt England school had a very important assembly in our school hall. Immersion assembly was to welcome back the kids and learn our new topic as I heard Mr Burt call out the topic I glanced up at the stage.

My favourite team was team 5 because they are learning how to adapt. I liked team 5 because they had a noodle challenge  with chopsticks and Ms Clarke was the winner because she is from Asia. The most funniest person that I liked was Ms Peato because at the end Ms Peato said lost and said “if I wanted to win I would of but I didn’t want to”.


My 2nd favourite group is team three because they invented their own dinosaurs. My favourite dinosaur was bosseraptor. I can’t wait to see what’s next with team three.


After immersion assembly I felt so filled with energy to learn about survivors. Immersion assembly was so fun that I didn’t want to go to class. As this is the end of my story I hope that you liked my story and you enjoy reading it.





No comments:

Post a Comment