Pages

Thursday 16 November 2017

Thank you!

Walt: using descriptive language


Dear Helpers and Organisers, I would like to say a huge thank you for helping our school organise this event. I really loved this event and it was really fun. I tried my best and it was amazing, Thank you so much.


Athletics day was so wonderful and full of joy. I had so much fun spending time with some friends and teachers. It was so hilarious watching others try their best and start laughing. It was such a great and fun day, I loved it so much.


My favorite part was when we watched the kids, teachers and parents have a race. It was so funny watching everyone run for their team and run their fastest. I was cheering my friend Santana’s mum and dad on, because they were apart of the parent team. Me and Santana are in the same house color so her mum and dad were racing for our house color.


Next year I am really excited for athletics, because I really love all the activities. I am also really excited to cheer on my friend’s and teachers. I am so excited for what’s going to happen at next year’s athletics.


I enjoyed watching others try their best and give it a try. I also enjoyed all the activities at this year’s athletics, it was amazing. I learnt that I could at least try do as much as cheering others on, and that I could try and encourage myself as well.

Task Description:
For this task I had to write a thank you writing to all the organisers and helpers that helped us on Athletics day. Once I had finished I had to post it on my blog with a Title, WALT, Task Description and Labels.

No comments:

Post a Comment