Pages

Wednesday 24 May 2017

If I had a BILLION dollars to create a boat

If I could create or build my own boat I would like to have a spa pool or a swimming pool on my boat. I would also like to have a food room in my boat where can pick what they eat and how much they can eat. I will also have a drink and hot drink bar where people can get drinks they want, but there will be no alcohol. I would also like to have two rooms to spare. One room will be my bedroom, and I will also have my own bathroom. Then the other room will be a relaxation room with a massaging station, and also a resting station which has a lot of beds that are soft and also has some relaxation chairs that are soft and they rock. This is how I would design/create my own boat.
This is my dream boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment