Pages

Wednesday 9 May 2018

EXTC - Museum Trip Refelction

Yesterday the year 5,6,7 and 8 extension group went on a trip to the Auckland museum. We went to the museum so that we can learn about the pasifika exhibition. I had a lot of fun there because we got to touch some old but yet precious pasifika objects.

One of my favorite parts was making our own storage holder so it was a piece of foam that we put a object on and made a hole so that we could put the object inside and keep it safe.

I also liked that we got to have free pizza for lunch. I liked it because the pizza was nice and hot. I also liked it because it was delicious and cheesy. Another part I liked was that we got to go into the earthquake house. I liked it because we all had fun inside. But it was a bit scary for some people and I started laughing when it started.

No comments:

Post a Comment